Alarm Clock for Rent


 This one-of-a-kind, adorable alarm clock could be yours (for a night) for the right price.
Settings include: cooing, wailing, babbling, coughing, singing, crying, spitting and even louder wailing.
Sick of oversleeping because you were too tired to set your alarm the night before? This thing sets itself!
Still not convinced? What if I told you you'd never be late for work again with this handy 14 pound, 13 ounce alarm clock? Even when the electricity goes out. Even if you don't have to work because it's Saturday. You will NOT be late. (But then again you might be).
Full disclosure: It has been known to malfunction and sporadically sound off at 2, 3 or 4 in the morning. Doesn't come with a snooze button.
*Product made by Lindquist

So... do I hear $50?

2 comments:

  1. VERY clever! My little alarm clock spoiled me by waiting 8 hours to go off every night for a long time and then suddenly malfunctioning at midnight or 3 a.m. once in awhile... I thoroughly enjoyed this post! : )
    -Beth Harwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth. Rob said it sounded like I was trying to sell our baby, so I was a little worried :) Hope Baby A is doing well!

    ReplyDelete