A day in the life of Faith Lindquist

Mr. Lindquist left for a Journalism conference in Kansas City at 5 a.m. on Friday which left me with Faith all to myself Friday night and all day Saturday. Since "pop pop" as I now affectionately/annoyingly refer to Rob was missing out on all things cute, I decided to chronicle 24 hours of Life as a Baby Lindquist - minus those glorious hours when she sleeps. Here goes nothing...
5:39 p.m. - Home from daycare and ready for a girls nite!

5:45 p.m. - Tummy timin' it/doing my best impersonation of Superbaby

6:06 p.m. - Can't you heat that bottle up any faster?!

6:20 p.m. - Mmmm milk. I look like I'm holding my own bottle here. Cool.



7:45 p.m. - Sleeeepin. Seriously, mom, the flash?!

7:46 p.m. - That's better.
8:36 p.m. - Mom's other baby. He's pretty cute too.
9:54 p.m. - Time for mom to tackle these.
10:19 p.m. Thanks, mom!

11:05 p.m. - Time for Howie "little bladder" Lindquist to go out one last time...pretty white stuff!
2:15 a.m. - Howie surprises mom w/ a special present at the front door.
4:42 a.m. - Mom has a nightmare one of these guys was eating Howie's food. No more crack before bed mom.

5:03 a.m. - I'm awake and ready to par-tay. Again though with the flash?


5:05 a.m. - Much better. Now where's that baba?

5:10 a.m. - Life is good.

5:55 a.m. - Mom, why do you look so tired?

6:30 a.m. - Bathtime. Thankfully we didn't have a repeat of this episode.

7:01 a.m. - Time for one of my 5 minute naps.

8:18 a.m. - Hangin' out in my bouncer while mom's in the shower. Howie took this pic.

9:35 a.m. - Bonding time w/ the bro. We fight over toys a lot.

10:15 a.m. - Mom, can we go shopping?

10:45 a.m. - I passed out just as we strolled by the lingerie section.

11:27 a.m. - You paid HOW MUCH for my Christmas dress?! (I found out later it was on sale for $12).

11:48 a.m. - Not a good day in the life of a Lindquist passenger side mirror.

12:57 p.m. - Squeezing in a nap before my playdate with cousin Cam!

1:41 p.m. - She's heeeeere, and she brought me some cool Christmas clothes. Thanks, Cam.

1:45 p.m. - Look, Cam. I can roll over.

1:46 p.m. - Yes, but can you sit up? (Touche).

from 2-3 o'clock - Merry Christmas from the cutest cousins eva!

Seriously, we are adorable!

3:50 p.m. - Worn out from all those pictures!
4:43 p.m. - Chillin' with grams before going out to dinner. Bummed about my Cyclones but still a true supporter.
The End. So dad, I hope you missed me as much as I missed you. Glad to have ya home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment