This is My Life

This video is a one minute and twenty-eight second slice of Life as a Lindquist. But it's so much more than that. It's such a representation of what our lives are like right here, right now as Rob and I raise two beautiful girls while our dog interrupts everything. The premise for the video: Faith proclaimed she was going to Home Depot to buy a toilet (we're finishing our basement, hence her obsession with toilets and plumbing). Being the mom, I wanted to capture her saying that on video. The rest, as they say, is history. So sit back, relax and enjoy the show. A few fun things to look for:

-Faith wearing her birthday shirt when it's definitely not her birthday
-Howie barking in the background
-Me cursing Howie under my breath
-The way Faith talks! (I love her 3-year-old voice so much!)
-Rob being Rob
-Gabby's cameo
-Faith's annoyance at Gabby's cameo
-Gabby not giving up on the cameo, courtesy of Dad
-Faith, still not loving the idea
-My persistence at getting the original story
-Faith ignoring my hints
-Rob banging pots and pans around cooking in the background
-The fact the decorative ottoman has been taken over by Sesame Street stuff and Minnie Mouse
-Faith's driving skills looking like they're straight out of a sitcom
-Cake. The kid loves cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment