That's What She Said



It's time for another round of things Faith said that cracked us up.

(upon discovering my bra on the couch downstairs)
Faith: "Heyyyy, there are boobies down here!"

Me: "Faith, who should we pray for?"
Faith: "Mommy, Daddy, Faithy and Howie."
Me: "Awwww."
Faith: "And birthday cake and frosting and sprinkles and candles."

(goofing around one night)
Faith: "You are drivin' me NUTS!"
cue Rob and I looking at each other like "where'd she hear that?" and realizing she hadn't been to daycare in two weeks and it was probably from one of us

(upon waking up in the morning)
Faith: "Mommmmmm, I had a REALLY GOOD NAP!"
Unfortunately, the best sleep of Faith's life (8:30 p.m. - 7 a.m.) is coinciding with the worst sleep of mine due to congestion. Ugh!

(every day when talking about her dreams)
Faith: "At first it was a monster. Then it was a friend."

(another daily request we get)
Faith: "Wanna come in my bow-tique?"

(and when we pick her up from daycare)
Faith: "What you got for me?" aka "Where's my snack for the ride home?!"

Me: (after Faith made a random comment about snow) "Faith, are you ready for summer?"
Faith: "And Luke. You forgot Luke."
(We have friends named Summer and Luke.)

after dropping Howie off at the vet  for a dental cleaning and walking out the front door.
Faith: "I miss Howie."
cue tears welling in my eyes

And now for words Faith uses and their meanings
Nosey wiper = Kleenex
'Nola = Granola bar
Scootie Goggles = the name of her play car
Mac and Cheese a Roni =Kraft Macaroni and Cheese ONLY (don't waste your time on the good homemade stuff)
Dip Dip = Ranch dressing, and lots of it

That's all I can think of for now. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment