Guest Blogging: Sota' is Sexy

Hey y'all. Short post ahead. Just wanted to let you know I'll be guest blogging for one of my new favorite blogs: 'Sota is Sexy sometime soon.

I'm pretty pumped that Katrina offered up this opportunity. She and I have a lot in common. For starters, we both blog...and we both run...and we both have cute little puppies who love us.

my new e-friend and her dog, Jolie
But Katrina is a lot funnier than I am, and her post titles are more clever. I mean:


Never Trust a Giant Peacock
Sober Up, We're Going to Wal-Mart
Never Flush Versace

How can I compete with that? Truth is, I can't. But that doesn't mean you can leave me for her. Please don't leave me. Oh God, what have I done?

....

I'll tell you what I've done. I've done gone and shared photos like the one below with Katrina, to share with her blog followers. There goes my future run for President.


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment