Just Keep Swimming

Little Swimmers: $11.99

YMCA non-member swimming lessons for Shrimps: $52 (don't judge me),

Putting on a swimsuit for the first time since pre-pregnancy: looking at my white legs in the mirror just cost me my vision, but surprisingly it wasn't as painful as I presumed...probably because it was a black one piece.

Watching my little girl experience the pool for the first time: pretty dang priceless!

We got off to a great start...

The brochure said 80 degrees....liars!
Once my little fish shrimp warmed up to the water, all was well.

Can I go off the diving board yet, Dad?
And because the term "lesson" can be used very loosely to describe what went on from 6:35-7:05, Rob wanted to dunk Faith within the first 5 minutes.

Proof

And because it had to happen sometime...

The dunk.

(I warn you she coughs at the end so please withhold your phone calls and e-mails, I feel bad enough).

So there you have it...Faith's first swim lesson. Tune in next week to see Whitelegs McGee enter the water...yeah, maybe we'll leave the camera at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment