Hello, World!

From the first time I heard the song "Hello, World" by Lady Antebellum, I instantly loved it.
I was pregnant at the time and I remember thinking what a great video montage song it would be (yes, I'm weird, I know). I just loved the lyrics:
"Hello World
How you been?
Good to see you my old friend
Sometimes I feel, Cold as steel
Broken like I'm never going to heal
I see a light, a little hope in a little girl, oh HELLO WORLD"

Just as Faith said hello to the world back in June, Rob and I have said hello to a whole new world,one with the most amazing baby girl in it. She has shown us how to be selfless and love unconditionally. I made this video for her. Watching it brings back so many good memories from this summer, memories I didn't realize we were making at the time. But that's the great thing about good memories. Most of the time you were so busy enjoying the moment, you forgot to make sure to remember it later. These pictures help me remember the good times (the cuddles and coos) and not so good times (her weight struggles), the tears (both hers and mine) and the laughter (baby farts will always be funny).

Have fun watching this video 537 times Grandma Jan :)
Love, Faith's mom

Hello, World - Faith Video

No comments:

Post a Comment