12 resolutions for 2012

These are going to be short and sweet. And measurable. I feel like my 2011 resolutions lacked that important quality in a goal. I hope that at the end of this year, I'll be able to look back at this post and say "check" 12 times. Here goes nothing...

1. Graduate with my master's degree. Just one pesky thesis in the way.
2. Run 12 races. Already signed up for this one in January.
3. Have one date night and one girls night per month. All set for January.
4. Wean Faith off her pacifier. For those who think this isn't my resolution to make, I laugh at you. Maniacally.
5. Potty train Faith. This one may be 50/50. Hopefully it's on her list too.
6. Start a blog at work and another local blog.
7. Write one chapter of the book I've always said I would write.
8. Read my camera manual and do at least one photoshoot of Faith that is decent enough to post publicly.
9. This is lame, but brush Howie's teeth 3-4 times a week.
10. Read 12 books of my choosing. The Kindle should help make this one a reality. First up: Life of Pi.
11. Send no belated birthday cards! I've often said I should buy a pack of belated cards. No more!
12. Do at least 5 things I've pinned on Pinterest.

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment