Faith's first spaghetti!

I posted some pictures of "The Spaghetti Experiment" on Facebook, but for those of you (my mom) who don't drink the Kool-aid, you can view them by clicking on those underlined, red words.

As a bonus to those who have suffered through the 98 posts that is this blog (maybe 99, I didn't use a calculator) I thought I would provide an extra "never-before-seen" picture for your viewing pleasure.

After Faith finished her spaghetti, I wiped her arms and face down so she didn't look like she tried to apply bronzer while drunk. I noticed that she was wet, so I removed her diaper. Not wanting to put another one on before I gave her a bath in five minutes, I placed her in her dad's lap while I took my last few bites of spaghetti. You can see where this is going...naked baby + one unsuspecting dad = Rob peed his pants.


This is his "I'm not amused" face.
Just kidding. He didn't, although Billy Madison says you ain't cool unless you do. Well, consider Faith Miles Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment